We have a commitment to help our patients as much as possible and to continue to try and improve the service we provide.
- Patients’ medical conditions will be managed according to the highest of standards as defined by the professions
- Patients will be treated with courtesy and consideration by all our staff
- Patients will receive appropriate information about their condition and treatment
- The practice will endeavour to educate patients on health care matters whenever possible
- The whole primary healthcare team will be encouraged to pursue appropriate further training
- The practice will provide professional training as a service to the profession as a whole
The practice does not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, social class, age, religion, sexual orientation, appearance, disability or medical condition.