Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
We are proud of our practice and our staff. Nonetheless, we recognise that problems may occasionally arise with the services we provide. Should you wish to make a complaint about us or our work, we give you the following undertakings:
- We will endeavour to resolve minor complaints by the end of next working day.
- Written unresolved complaints will be acknowledged within three working days, including an offer to discuss the management of the complaint and timing of response.
- We will offer you the opportunity to discuss your complaint with our practice manager, Mrs Sue Adcock, in private.
- If your complaint involves a doctor, we will offer you the opportunity to discuss it with the nominated doctor.
- If, despite our efforts, you feel your complaint has not been dealt with adequately, we will advise you how you may pursue it.
We welcome comments, suggestions and enquiries, these should be addressed to the practice manager who will be happy to try and help.
A copy of our complaints procedure is available in reception.